Saturday, December 23, 2017

Four years of Joy

Yesterday we celebrated four years of life with Shandie Rhylin. Her name means "God’s Gift of Joy" and she truly does bring us so much joy!

I went into my pregnancy with some fear. I was in the middle of some chronic health issues and dealing with an autoimmune disease, I had hemorrhaged the last three births, and I was 43 years old. I didn't consider my age a factor at all but when dealing with the medical field your age can definitely make things tricky when I preferred to go completely natural and your health provider wants you to do every test imaginable! I was probably his worst nightmare as a patient because I said no to everything! 

I had a wonderful pregnancy with Shandie and ended up going two weeks overdue with her. My labor and birth was uneventful and I didn't hemorrhage with her! I pushed her into this world without the doctor being in the room and our sweet nurse caught her.

This brown eyed, curly haired beauty has been such a blessing to our family. She is all things girlie! Tutu's, baby dolls, ribbons and bows, and she lavishly shares sweet kisses with everyone she loves! The Lord has mighty plans for Shandie's little life! I absolutely love this tiny girl and am so grateful that God chose me to be her mama! 

HaPPy BiRtHdAy SHANDIE!!!
 





No comments: