Saturday, October 4, 2008

Voting

Help vote for a baby name! We had a family meeting this morning and voted. Here are the names we narrowed it to.
Look at the side bar and place your vote!
We are down to 10 days!
Shyloh~

(down to 7 days now)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...my vote is in. I am just so grateful Shevy didn't even make the list:)

Aunt Net

Anonymous said...

SHEVY!!! AHHHH! Sorry, had a major flashback there for a moment. Shyloh TOTALLY knows what I'm thinking about.
Counting down for the baby!

Darylyn Aubrey Starn said...

I think Shevy is actually cute!!!! hahaha so does my mommy!!!!

mrnmrskee said...

Can't wait to meet that little one! Praying for you all. love ya

Kaspersons said...

Sherry didn't make it on the girls name list. I have 13 votes here for you to name the baby Sherry if it's a girl.

Love, Aunt SHERRY uncle Mike
Kate, Kylene, Karlie, Kevin, Kellie, Kendall, Kurtis, Kye, Keegan, Kassadie, & Kayna

Anonymous said...

Shay is a cool name that works for a girl or a boy. It means admirable.

Anonymous said...

Shane is a good name.

Sh Family said...

Ace...We actually have thought about Shay, but then when you say it all together with Ney it sounds funny! LOL Shay Ney We thought it was a good name too!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so funny! I didn't even say both names together! I just thought it was a cool name! LOL!